A rectangular cast lead communion token for the Chapel of Portmoak, Scotland. The obverse has the letters P•M over •K• for Portmoak, all within a raised rectangular border. The reverse is plain.
The recorder dates the token After 1640 and before 1820, and notes:
This token was issued between the closure of the first chapel site and the opening of the new chapel at a site two miles away .